Sorcerers and Psychics in DuskEdit
Player-character Sorcerers and Psychics come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Some are linked to mage Traditions, while others are special, talented Kinfolk or Kinain, linked to the Shifters and the Fae respectively. Some come into their powers on their own, and remain unaware or unaffiliated.
While the Sorcerer and Psychic community is scattered, attempts to remedy this are being made in the form of the Colorado Springs Paranormal Society and Pax Ursus, a sanctuary open to all with a supernatural bent, where a new resource for sorcerers and psychics has sprung up.
Essential Links for Dusk Sorcerer and Psychic players:Edit
These links are crucial for anyone playing a sorcerer or psychic.
Creating a Sorcerer or PsychicEdit
These links provide details on additional areas related to character creation.
- Tradition Requirements (added 10/3/11)
- Sorcerer and Psychic Backgrounds (added 10/31/11)
- Sorcerer and Psychic Merits & Flaws (added 10/31/11)
- Paths/Numina (added 10/31/11)
- Becoming a Sorcerer in character
- Advanced Creation Rules
- Child Sorcerers and Psychics
- Resonance Traits
Rules, House Rules, and ReferencesEdit
Detailed Magic Casting and Item Creation RulesEdit
- Sorcerer Extended Casting Timetable (revised 6/26/11)
- Item Crafting
- Enchanting Sorcerer Minor Talismans, Alchemical Concoctions and Herbal Brews
- (PDF) Item Type and Requirement Reference Table
Dusk House RulesEdit
- Mage-Sorcerer-Psychic Time Limits (revised 6/26/11)
- Experience Costs for Sorcerers and Psychics - Note that some items have costs that differ from the book
- Instruction and Research (revised 6/26/11)
- Magic Theory Ability (added 6/26/11)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Sorcerer/Psychic"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.